The Concierge Solution
The Concierge Solution is our way of helping you navigate your surgery without fear, confusion or anxiety. Inside this site you will find information, videos, resources and a community of people who have the same questions and concerns you do.
The 5 Pillars of Care After Surgery are --> Personal Touch, Pain Management, Monitoring, Optimizing and Peace of Mind.
- We see Personal Touch as a necessity to help you heal after surgery. You need someone to do the "little things" for you.
- Pain Management is more than taking narcotics. There are so many other effective therapies that you need to know about.
- Monitoring your body's internal balance is the single most important measure of return to normalcy after surgery. Recovery occurs when your body is doing what it does naturally.
- Optimizing your diet after surgery is a great way to recover. Your diet can help you detox after surgery and make you feel good.
- Peace Of Mind --> the presence of a nurse by your side after surgery is one of the most powerful predictors of a good recovery.
The Concierge Solution was designed and written expressly for you. If you have questions, reviews or just something to say, you can post in the comments of the blog or on our Facebook page.
Our site has what you need to get started with your surgery. But to make it easier to navigate and take with you, I have written this book, The Concierge Solution, for you.
Inside you will find information about the 5 Pillars of Care After Surgery
- Personal Touch
- Pain Management
- Peace Of Mind
I added in ways to ensure adequate pampering after surgery, alternative pain management therapies, how to recognize when something is wrong and how to prepare for the first 3 days after surgery.
The book comes complete with QR codes so you can listen to interviews of experts, follow recipes, make notes and quickly access the information you need.
~Catie Harris, PhD, MBA, RN
Owner, Concierge Nurse Services
The Concierge Blog
Learn about meal planning, teas, infused water and all things surgical in this blog! Listen to interviews and learn more about what you need to know for surgery.
Help After Surgery Podcast
In the Periop Podcast we talk about all things surgery